Military and First Responders

Thank you for your service to this great country. 
We appreciate all you have done to keep America safe and secure. 

We would be honored to have you a part of Warriors and Rodeo. 

Who can apply?

  • Active and former Military, Fire Fighters, EMS, Law Enforcement, Corrections Officer
  • Honorable and General Discharge from military service
  • Medical Discharge/Medical Retirement
  • Active Duty/Reserve/NG/Retired
  • Must have served or are currently serving a minimum of three years in one of the authorized branches/professions unless medically discharged. (If you signed a two year contract, this will be taken into consideration.)
  • Bad Conduct and Dishonorable discharge are not allowed to register with WAR
  • Spouses and children can register for free using this form - click here

Any other professions that do not fall underneath one of the branches already mentioned, can be submitted for consideration to the board. Please fill out the registration form and verification of service and you will be contacted.

To prevent fraud and abuse we do require proof of service. 
  • DD-214 (feel free to black out private info not necessary for registration)
  • current active duty ID
  • current first responder ID
  • proof of first responder employment
We understand that sometimes paperwork is lost. WAR will work with you to verify service. Please fill out the form below and add your specific circumstances in the comments section and we will be in touch to help resolve it.

WAR Confidentiality and Volunteer Agreement

If you would also like your company to be a corporate sponsor click here.

Form will pop up below. Thanks for hanging out while it loads. It's like the military...wait wait wait.
If it doesn't load, click here for the form.

Registration can take up to 30 days to process. You will hear from us with any other questions and when we have everything processed.

or go to Warriors and Rodeo Store and donate there!