- Have you served? Join below!
- Sign up below for our newsletters to keep up to date on our activities, events, and how to partner with WAR to give back to those who serve.
- Donate towards care packages, events, and gear.
- Become a corporate donor!
Thank you for your service to this great country.
We appreciate all you have done to keep America safe and secure.
We would be honored to have you a part of Warriors and Rodeo.
Who can apply?
- Active Fire Fighters, EMS, Police, Corrections Officer
- Honorable, General Discharge from military service
- Medical Discharge/Medical Retirement
- Active Duty/Reserve/NG
- Must have served or are currently serving a minimum of three years in on of the authorized branches/professions unless medically discharged. (If you signed a two year contract, this will be taken in to consideration.)
Any other professions that do not fall underneath one of the branches already mentioned, can be submitted for consideration by the board. Fill out membership form and verification of service and you will be contacted by appropriate Membership Committee Head firstname.lastname@example.org
To prevent fraud and abuse we do require proof of service.
- DD-214 (feel free to black out private info not necessary for registration)
- current active duty ID
- current first responder ID
- proof of first responder employment
We understand that sometimes paperwork is lost. WAR will work with to verify service. Please fill out form below and add your specific circumstances in the comments section and we will be in touch to help resolve it.
WARRIORS AND RODEO
3 MONTH CANDIDATE TIME FOR NEW REGISTRATION
- Time starts when authentication of service and form are complete.
- During a three month Candidate period member will not receive benefits from WAR sponsors, donations, discounts, etc.
- As a Candidate you will be allowed on all social media.
- Not eligible for any leadership role for one year.
- Bad Conduct and Dishonorable discharge are not allowed to register with WAR